Thursday 26 September 2013

Working on my Ideas


Today I thought of ideas for my storyboard. So Jenny and me started looking at other animation logos out there. We noticed that most of them are kind of simple as they just zoom in and out or make a shine. Nearly all of them are around 3 to 5 seconds long. Here is one of the animation logos that we looked at this morning:


Looking at other logo animations was really helpful. 

A few weeks ago I actually came across a video that reminded me of part of my idea for the storyboard. I want to use dripping or running paint to connect the scenes together and in this animation it uses the Red string of fate to connect the scenes. I really like the style the two characters are drawn in. Even though I hate the song I enjoy watching it. I think that could also be because there is a story in the animation and that's what makes it interesting. It doesn't look like it was an over-complicated animation but it was all put together very nicely. I really love it for some reason.



 There is also a version with real people it's kinda creepy and amazing how similar they are.









No comments:

Post a Comment