Saturday 7 September 2013

The Final Summer Animation!!!



First of all I would like to apologise for the sound being so quiet in some parts, the recording was very quiet. My friend Sot only showed me how to make the sound louder after I was done with the animation. But at least now I know how to do it for my next animation. 

As I mentioned before, I focused too much on the body movements of the characters and forgot the mouth movements at the start. That slightly improves as the animation goes on. I learned a lot from doing this animation but I was also raging that we had to do it over the summer holidays. 

Another thing which I nearly forgot to mention is that the timing is probably wrong because I used the timing of the DVD.




Anyway here is my version of those few minutes from Back to The Future:



No comments:

Post a Comment