Monday 23 September 2013

Researching Animation Video's

Today our tutor showed us lots of different animations clips some were Stop motions, one was puppetry(Kermit the frog), combinations (such as The Gorillaz videos) , digital, claymations and drawing. We were also shown an animation which just had a few typography logos in it but it was done really well. That video really proves that music is important. I can't remember what it was called though...


The Dare music video by The Gorillaz is one example that was showed of combined animation that our tutor showed us. I have always loved The Gorillaz video's. For some reason the only thing I remembered from this video is the black guy sitting on the toilet....I've no idea why.




This is the second time a tutor showed me this video, before I forgot the name of it but this time I wrote it down.It's worth having a look at as it is very unique. It uses google maps and that is already completely different from other animations.



But overall I think the most weirdest animations I have ever seen so far are the music videos for the Band Tool. Here are two of them:


Vicarious



Schism

No comments:

Post a Comment