Sunday 22 September 2013

Dripping paint onto my Letters once more



















There is me (excuse my messy hair) setting up the letters so they wont fall over when the paint drips down onto them. I put the bottom page at an angle so the paint will drip down. So today I tried dripping the paint onto the letters two more times. They are slightly better then my first two tries but they still aren't what I wanted.

When I did it the first time today I missed putting the paint onto my first name. Apart from that it was good. I added more water to the paint and it ran down nicely on the page. The second time I tried would have been even better....but the battery of the camera died halfway through. I wasn't bothered to try again because the cleaning up part takes a lot of effort as the paint is very messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment