Sunday 6 October 2013

Two Face (Batman) Face Paint + more

My boyfriend's daddy asked me to paint his face for a fancy dress party because Nathan (my boyfriend) told him I did a good job with for Halloween face paint last year.                                                                                                                                         At the time I had no idea what kind of face paint he wanted but sure, I agreed anyway and I had a lot of fun. 

My boyfriend took pictures while I was painting his dads face.





After he shaved one side of his beard I first dabbed on the white base layer with a sponge.

I didn't have pink face paint so I had to mix white and red.

So I then dab over the white layer with red.






So yeah, right now it looks like his children attacked him with face paint but that didn't worry me because I knew the outcome will be better than that.





Now to make his face look more burned I dab on the black.



Me dabbing on the face paint...well my hand



Now I am nearly done all I need is to add little details, such as teeth and muscles, with a paint brush.




And here is what he looked like when I finished the face paint.I only needed three colours- white, red and black. He even made his costume himself an won best costume at the party. 

Here are some more face paints:


Here is a picture of me and my friend Patrick during Halloween 2012.



I went as a Zombie and just spiked my hair. I used white, red, black and blue face paint.

 

This was also during Halloween 2012 and this time
I'm beside my friend Kevin. I did both of our face paints that day (mine was just drawing on a beard). Kevin went as a skeleton and I went as Jack Sparrow.

I had a lot of fun painting Kevin's face.



This is my boyfriend as Dark Maul. ....He is the hardest person to paint...he never stays still.. I could have done better if he didn't move every second. I did this face paint right after I painted his dad. Even though we weren't going to the fancy dress...all we id was bought food in Tesco and went home. :P We got many funny looks. :P Good times indeed. In November I might get to paint more faces for another fancy dress party. I'm looking forward to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment