Thursday 3 October 2013

Kom- Asian Artist



The characters Kom draws all look different and unique. Each image looks like it has it's own story to it and from looking at the characters I can almost get a feel of what their personalities are like. Overall I think that's what I find interesting about Kom's images. I also noticed that many of his images have animals in it.





I had to look at some of the images twice to notice some things. For example That the tiger on the right has a third eye and the shadow of the woman behind the two chracters.




I like the way Kom has more than one style of drawing. Some pictures are more sketch-like than others and I like it because the images don't all look the same. I think that depending what way they are drawn they give off a different feeling too.                  





Here is a link to see more of the artists work: (at first glance I found the Website kind of confusing). This artist has many more nice images to look at.

http://komwork.net/jp/gallery/

No comments:

Post a Comment