Monday 21 October 2013

IDI Storyboard

Today we had to hand up our story boards. Only after I saved the image did I noticed that I spelled Fashion wrong so I apologise for that. This time I wanted to try making the storyboard on a program rather than drawing it by hand just to learn more about Photoshop. I did draw the figure by hand though and then scanned her in. I might change her though in the final animation.



The message that I'm trying to get across is that Design is constantly changing, just like the Seasons. I just so happened to pick Fashion because Fashion is constantly changing not only in general but also due to the seasons. (Not that I like Fashion or anything. In fact I hate it). Because the animation is only 12 seconds long there is no point in changing angles so I am sticking to the one point perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment