Friday 4 October 2013

The Process of the Logo Animation



The first part of my animation was just recorded and then reversed. The letters of my name were made using blue New Plast. I used the colours blue, pink and green because I thought those colours described me best.




It took me four tries to get this part of my animation right so it was a lot of work because I had to clean everything after each time I tried. Cheap poster paint was watered down to create this part of the animation. In the finished piece I added a video border effect.


This is the second part of my animation. This was also originally a recording of paint dripping over the picture and was then reversed. The original image has no eyes because I added them in Photoshop. I imported the video file into Photoshop where I then drew over the image to make it look like her eyes move.

I also used poster paint to drip over the image. Thankfully it only took me one try to get it right.  The figure was supposed to be me listening to music.   This part shows that I like Anime and stuff like that and music.      






This was the original drawing of my logo which I scanned then brought into Illustrator to fix it up a bit. After that I coloured it in on Photoshop and then brought it into After Effects to animate it.



This is the final logo. The spikes on the G are mend to represent my hair and the rings on the P my piercings.









The two punches represent my interest in Martial Arts and shows the finish of the logo animation. I used the splashes to link together with the dripping paint. I also wanted to finish the animation using my favourite colour which is blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment