Monday 21 October 2013

Camilla D'Errico- Illustrator and Comic Artist



Camilla D'Errico is half Italian and half Canadian. She created various paintings and comics.

I noticed that many of her images include female figures (mostly nude) biting into something and having some kind of animal,insect around them or fruits. Despite the subject of the image being kind of weird sometimes the style she draws in is beautiful. Even when she uses oil  it all just looks like it was kind of done using water colour and I personally love water colour. Her style looks refreshing, new and unique. I like her work.

The image above was done using oil just like the other three images underneath.





Here are three of her acrylic works which some of them look like they were done using a pen:



Here is one of her images done using ink:


The two next images were done digitally:




I came across the artist through this picture in a book and I found her unique style interesting and made me want to look at more of her works.






 Camilla D'Errico also works with others to make comics but also self-publishes her own series, such as: Tanpopo, Helmetgirls and Burn.
The image on the right shows one of her 3D works.



I added a link where more of her amazing art work can be seen:




http://www.camilladerrico.com/art-camilla-derrico-gallery-painting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment