Thursday 3 October 2013

Final Logo Brief Animation



This animation is far from perfect and it was a bit rushed because the deadline was yesterday. I did learn a lot during the process of making it. For example I  figured out how to import videos into Photoshop and draw over them. I also learned how to use a bit of After Effects. All together I used four programmes to create this ten second animation. I used Illustrator, After Effects (my first time using them two), Photoshop and Premier pro. There is a mistake that I wasn't able to get rid of on the GP. There are light grey lines which are supposed to be invisible. The animation had to represent me and that was hard to do in just 10 seconds. I got the sound effects from Freesound.org. Here is the link to it:


No comments:

Post a Comment