Wednesday 11 December 2013

Animation Research


At the moment I am just watching and researching different animations to get ideas and look at the different styles which are out there. 


I really love the style of this one (850 Meters):

This animation was made by Thuristar, which is a small indie production company developing and producing animation content.

The author and director :                                Joeri Christiaen 
Creative Producer and Promo Chief :            Perrine Gauthier 
Composer, Musician and Music Producer :   Frederik Segers







Here is the link to watch it:



The next video I watched was this one. It is kind of random and funny. I especially love the watercolour drawings around in the middle of the animation. 




Here is the link:


Bailey and the snowman is a short and cute animation.  I really like the style of this one because nothing has thick outlines, it looks very smooth.  








No comments:

Post a Comment