Friday 17 April 2015

Partners in Fashion Logo



I had to come up with a Logo for Partners in Fashion. Partners in Fashion is a shop in the Douglas Village Shopping Centre in Cork which only sells certain Designer Brand clothes. After seeing a picture of the shop I got a vintage feel from it and decided to use that as my main focus. The logo originally has a white border which is not visible on the Webpage. 

Partners in Fashion shop


Making of the Partners in Fashion Logo:


To start off I decided to draw a few ideas into my sketchbook and write down a few key words which I thought of when looking at the appearance of their shop. From the words, I got the idea of creating a Logo that had a vintage feel to it. 

Here are a few quick sketches to further get my ideas across. Once I was certain of what my aim was I drew it out on paper and scanned it. I then cleaned it up on Photoshop and added the text and the background.  






Here is a picture of the Logo on the Partners in Fashion Website which went up yesterday: 




No comments:

Post a Comment