Thursday 7 November 2013

Christmas Animation Research


Here are some completely different types of christmas animations with different styles and ways they were made which I looked at. Some I like more than others. Looking up christmas animations will help me think of ideas for my own animation. 



This one seems simple enough but effective.




I just put this one on because I thought it was really cute. 




I love Simon's Cat videos




I like the style this one was done in.


It seems so mysterious at the start and for some reason I was electing aliens or something like that. I love the background.
I would have never thought of the Grim Reaper during christmas. 
The snowman looks cute.


This is something I would probably have never thought of. 






 This one is cute.



                                                                   Paper cuts outs




This one is really cool and creepy and reminds me of the nightmare before christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment