Tuesday 13 August 2013

Working on the furniture for the set

 I could only work with the wood pieces I had as I have nothing to cut wood with. That is why I didn't have five chairs but only two and two different sized benches. I painted them blue and I used beads as legs which i had to paint white as they were pink.
 The table was too small but I didn't have a wood piece the right length to glue on top of it so I cut out a piece from an old cereal box and glued it on. I then just put a piece of fabric over the table as a table cloth. The same fabric I used for the curtains in the set.
 Here is my mini telly which I will use in the scene. I had to make it a flat screen tv because I have no better wood pieces.
 :P there is the couch I made last semester. I just glued on beads to get it off the ground.

 This fridge was used in the scene. At first it was just a block of wood that was painted so I had to glue on a piece of paper with the inside of a fridge drawn on it at an angle. Then I used cardboard which I drew on as the door for the fridge. I used wire for a handle.


Here is a picture of the set I am using for the animation.





No comments:

Post a Comment