Tuesday 13 August 2013

Start of The Animation

Two days ago I finally started the working on the animation part. I should have probably started earlier but in all fairness it was the summer holidays. 

My friend Nathan helped me out when I needed four hands instead of two, for example when holding the characters so they wont fall or making sure I don't knock over the camera...again.

Once I have all the picture for the stop motion taken I will but them together and edit them. So far I have taken pictures of more than half. Soon I will try to record the voices of my friends so I can use them for the animation. I have already thought of which friend would suit which character. Here is a picture of one of the hardest scenes I am struggling with. I am trying to get the angles close to the one in the movie but not exact.


No comments:

Post a Comment