Friday 5 July 2013

The Start of the Characters


These are the start of the figures which I might use for the claymation. 
 The figure on the left will be Linda McFly. 
In the scene she actually wears pink but I had none so it will have to do with purple.Marty McFly might become the figure wearing black.I thought of slightly making the clothes more modern. I thought of making Linda a nerdy goth and Marty a punk. But that is just a maybe.


The orange one will be Dave McFly and the white one will be Gorge McFly. The figures aren't finished because I wanted to leave the clay harden up a bit by the air but only the parts of the characters which does not need to be moved. The day when I start the animation I will add on the rest of the clay onto the figures, that clay will be more fresh ad flexible than the one which I left out to harden a bit.

The blue character will be Marty's mother, Lorraine Baines McFly and the checkered one was mend to be Marty but I'm still not sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment