Tuesday 6 October 2015

Infographic Brief

For this college project we were required to design, visualise and animate an infographic animation to accompany and compliment a film monologue of our choice. The monologue I picked is from the first Lord of the Rings movie where Aragorn introduces the Nazgul.


Infographic Animation:


Animatic- Infographic Animation:

Storyboard:

I created the Images in Illustrator which I then imported and animated in After Effects. The audio was then added in Premier pro and I added one last effect in After Effects after that. 

There was a few changes, such as the background for the word 'blinded' but overall I sticked to the storyboard. It was difficult to animate the parts where Aragorn speaks faster. I had to show what I wanted to in the amount of time I had. I also ran into some technical difficulties when exporting in after effects with the intro but I found a way to work around my problem in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment