Wednesday 26 November 2014

Eirtakon 2014

Eirtakon took place in Croke Park Confference Center in Dublin on the 21-23 of November.

It was my  first weekend at Eirtakon and I must say I had an absolute amazing time. I got to meet up with friends, cosplay and have lots of fun. The Uk39 Finale- Hatsune Miku & Friends concert was also really interesting. I cosplayed as Naruto from Naruto and as Amidala from Star Wars. My favourite part of  the weekend was to hang out with new and old friends and enjoy the convention together. I did however feel that the convention was missing water fountains as I was dehydrated throughout most of the weekend. Overall, this was a weekend which I will never forget and I recommend others to go to it. I'm looking forward to the next Eirtakon. 

Here is a video made by Grahamedia of Eirtakon 2014 that shows some of the cosplays and people that were at the convention.  

The Uk39 Finale- Hatsune Miku & Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment