Thursday 13 November 2014

Channel Branding Treatment File

The new Brief that we go is called Channel Branding.  We are required to design and create a new channel brand identity. These following elements must be included:
  • Channel Indent- Duration 15 Seconds
  • Break Bumper- Duration 1-2 Seconds
  • Menu Board for Coming Up Next
  • Promo Lower Third Super 
  • Channel Bug- Animated Gif. 


These were the following themed television programmes from which we had to chose one to work on:
  • Comedy Central
  • Xtrm
  • Horror Channel
  • Vevo
  • Electronic Arts
  • National Geographic
  • CBeebies
  • Syfy
  • Science
  • Discovery


I chose to work on the National Geographic Channel. 



Here is the Treatment File for my new Brief:


I made a small mistake in the technique and approach part which I was unable to fix as the file won't open. I meant to say I ail design the logo in Illustrator not InDesign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment