Tuesday 7 October 2014

Character Ideas

Here  is a brief summary of the characters background:

The story is about Jennifer Wickworth the descendant of Jonathan Wickworth, who was unjustly killed by onions in the year of 1747. Since his death onions began to spread through the lands using their acidic toxins to destroy any greenery along their path. Everywhere they went they caused great chaos leaving the lands lifeless and unable to bear crops. People became hungry and poor while the onions grew in population. A century later the bad circumstances of the humans was at its peak. This is where Jennifer Wickworth comes in. After years of training she is ready to revenge the injustice that was caused in 1747 and to bring the lands back to the way they were. In order to succeed she becomes and Onion Hunter.

Due to the dangerous toxins off the onions she is forced to wear a gas mask when fighting them.


These four pages…I wouldn't even call sketches, they were just to help my brain get ideas. I find it easier to just scribble random ideas and then take parts from it and put them into my character.






I tried to make the character a bit comic-like but I was advised to try out a more cartoon style as my one  looks to anime.


I tried out a few different styles... but I just don't like the look of them and I will just go with my original Idea which is on the right in the picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment