Wednesday 17 September 2014

Food Chain Characters

Here are a few drawings from my sketchbook. I was trying to figure out how to make the characters with just using geometrical shapes as that was the look we were trying to go for. Because our animation was already too long the scenes in which the animals below were going to be on had to be left out (apart from the grass).

Different types of grass. These were just to give me ideas. The final design for the grass was created by Ian.















The Fox chasing the chicken and the shrimp catching bubbles were left out. Below are the designs for them. It took be a while to make the fox not look like a cat. I had a lot of fun designing those characters even if they weren't used in the end. I used Illustrator to create the final designs.








No comments:

Post a Comment