Wednesday 24 April 2013

A New Project

On Monday, April the 8th, we were assigned a new project. But this time it was going to be a group project.    Three people were put into each group, I was put together with Daniel and Kinley. What we have to do is create an opening sequence for a film we chose from a list we got. We decided to make an opening sequence for the film `The Green Mile´. After around a week into the project I had to go to Germany due to family reasons and wasn't able to do any work. While i was gone Kinley and Daniel have been thinking of ideas, modelling a mouse and created storyboards. Yesterday they shared their ideas with me and we have decided on using the mouse, which is also in the movie, to show us around the green mile and introducing the characters names in the title sequence. When I got back from Germany I was given a list of things to take pictures of like metal bars, brick walls, windows with bars and things like that. Due to exams I didn't get to look for many places which remind of a prison but here are some pictures which I took recently.
















No comments:

Post a Comment